Food and boogie Woogie

Tuesday, I've finished work at Pre-school and I'm off to see my favourite little man.
The journey from Cambridge to Nottingham is a real  pain and I wish my family lived near by.  Soli is a delight though and I love my time with him, it's just the bloody travelling!!  Maybe it's time for grandma and grandad to move. ( In my dreams Ha!) 😴

Soli's daddy is a good cook and always makes me a lovely evening meal. 😋 Mummy's cooking is getting better!  It's interesting how families find a routine that works for them.  In this house daddy cooks and mummy does the bedtime routine.  I think it's great that daddy usually cooks from scratch, food that is easy to prepare and quick. He does a very tasty Spag Bol. 🍝  It's all in the planning and can be so easy, even for working families.

 Wednesday and no toddler group as they are full, so we are on a waiting list.  I never thought I would shout, "I want a toddler group now."   Staying in just isn't an option, a grandma needs to get out and about and so does Soli.  Too much exposure to Jeremy Kyle, not good! 📺 So today it's Soft Play.  It's amazing how many soft play centres there are now.  They were just starting to appear when my children were small.  A good place for grandparents to go with little people, just remember if you want to join in, wear your clean socks and clean underwear!

Home again, lunch time, and when baby does lunch,keep your distance!

Soli  definitely thinks this is true.
Baby led weaning, one bite and it's gone..........over the side!

Grandma, look all gone!

So when Soli is in fits of giggles and grandma is tearing her hair out,



I need to remember that "Throwing food is your baby's first exploration of height, distance and length" (worry free weaning)  Didn't Einstein like dropping food too?

So after a busy morning, Einstein, oops! I mean Soli and grandma needed some chill out time. Watching music videos  Soli had the opportunity to perfect his dance style. Go Soli go 💖


 And of course he is going to be influenced by his grandma, he loved making moves to The Rasmus- In the Shadows (Thanks for sharing on FB Madaline Steele)

.
Grandma has her own very unique style of dancing.😊


And then it was time for a snuggle dance. Ahhh! Stars by Simply Red. A starry end to a Solilicious day⭐✨🌟💖



Time to get on the road again, with Simon Mayo and Drivetime  🚗

Comments

Popular Posts