Wee bag and poo!

 Soli has been a poorly boy and feeling very sorry for himself. All he wants is his mummy for extra cuddles.  Very hard on mummy, especially at night time, when she has to be up so early for work.  Could be a urine infection, wee bag in place and mummy to drop off wee sample on her way to work.  Soli didn't perform so Grandma got the wee collection job.  Sounds simple, unless you're me!  During breakfast Soli started to strain, you all know what a satisfied poop face looks like.  But Soli, you still have your wee bag on.  I'd forgotten just how much poo a baby can produce, and it was all over the wee bag!  

It's true to say I didn't hold back with " EEK, OOHS and Oh My God, and all the accompanying facial expressions.
Soli thought it was hilarious, just another funny performance from Grandma!

Wee collected, Soli and I headed for the Doctors surgery.  I'm usually very careful where I park, but on this occasion and with a sick baby, it had to be right outside the surgery door.  Soli having just nodded off I didn't want to wake him.  I ran into the reception area to a throng of sick people.  Grandma coming through with wee bag held high. I went to the front of the queue and dropped the sample into the basket before rushing out to find Soli still fast asleep. Phew!  

Comments

Popular Posts