Working the toddler group circuit






 I remember taking Soli's mummy to toddler group for the first time and feeling very apprehensive, and  here I am doing it all again.



Keep calm, it's only a toddler group.  After reading negative comments on Netmums about toddler groups in general, I'm not sure Soli and grandma are going to like toddler group.

Getting out of the house on time was a challenge, I kept forgetting things, Soli just gave up in the end and went to sleep in his buggy, waiting for grandma!  How did I ever cope with three children!

We made it to the toddler group before the seventy five minute session ended, me having a hot flush after a twenty minute sprint and Soli still fast asleep.

What a lovely time we had though. It was welcoming, warm and friendly.  Soli smiled at everyone and so did grandma!  We joined in with singing and Soli thoroughly enjoyed the space theme, with disco lights and dark parachute.  The puppet show had Soli transfixed. Grandma enjoyed meeting new people and the coffee was very good too.



On the way home we called in at the park and Soli flew to the moon in a swing!

Lunch time at home was fun.  Soli has a new game, dropping everything from his high chair onto the floor, and watching my reaction, shaking his head and giggling.

After lunch Soli slept for two hours!  Grandma did some ironing.  Funny really as I hate doing my own ironing at home. What are we grandparents like!




Comments

Popular Posts