Raking Leaves



Keeping your house clean and tidy with young children can be almost impossible.  If you're lucky enough to have a cleaner, good for you!  If not there is always grandma, and her apprentice 🙂




Soli's mummy is having friends over after work.  I thought I would do some tidying up, I really don't know what came over me!  Very strange, as I hate housework.  Any way, it shouldn't take long.....Ha!


Soli, I've just I've just put the washing in!
 
I think these are ready to come out Grandma

SOLI !


These plants need sorting Grandma
There is a saying that cleaning with a toddler around is like raking leaves during a hurricane.  🍃🍃🍂🍁🍃

This has got to be my favourite job grandma

I like watering the plants, can we do it again next week🍃🍃🍃






At least Soli didn't end up in the fish tank!    You're fired!

Now why didn't I think of that

All done,
 I'm so ready for my cup of tea ☕😉






Comments

Popular Posts