Many different flavours of Fun




I'm very pleased with my doll, bought from John Lewis.  I'ts perfect for little fingers, looks lovely and great value at £8.  Soli can now play at being daddy.

 I also wanted a black doll for my friends granddaughter, no joy at John Lewis though.  In fact it was difficult finding any black dolls when I went shopping in Nottingham!   Very disappointing as it's an ethnically and diverse city.

I found quite a few sites on line, featuring a range of black and mixed race dolls and particularly liked Icecream which sells toys and books with the slogan 'Many different flavours of fun'

Mothercare came up trumps too with a great picture advertising their Cupcake range. It was so refreshing to see an image of a little boy with dolls!  Well done Mothercare 💙🌝




The Cupcake range from Mothercare.  My first doll £12

Comments

Popular Posts